Saturday, June 16, 2012

동대문이랑 명동

After good night's sleep Joseph and I had bread and jam for breakfast and then took Joseph's dog, Bliss, for a walk. Arriving back at Joseph's house we slowly made our way back to Omokyo station where we parted and I headed to Dongdaemun Market for some more exploring. Arriving at Dongdaemun Market I wandered around the area for a few hours looking at the surplus shoes. I was on a mission to find a new pair of shoes however all I could see were women's shoes so there was no luck in finding a new pair of shoes yet. 

I decided to make a pit-stop at Myeong-dong, thanks to amazing public transportation it is so easy to get all over Seoul, in search for a good place to have lunch at. At Myeong-dong, I had 냉면 which is cold noodle soup which was refreshing during a hot day of walking around. After eating lunch I made my way back to Kuk's house. Reaching Gwangnaru station, I could not remember where exactly I was supposed to catch the bus back to Kuk's house so I ended up wandering around for an hour looking for the right bus stop....  ㅠ_ㅠ  After finally finding the bus stop and relived to get to sit down, I rode back to my stop and walked the rest of the way to Kuk's house. A tiring and day of nonstop walking I ate a good dinner prepared by Young-sook's mother and the fell asleep at 10pm, exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment