Saturday, August 11, 2012

첫나들이 캠프 1차

*I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LATE UPDATE* 

 July 23rd ~ July 26th

첫나들이 캠프 1차 (First Time Camp), this camp had kid in the age range of 1st grade through 3rd grade. My position was mainly behind the scenes doing dishes and cleaning up after each activity. I also was the soccer teacher so I got to run around in the hot summer weather. Because the weather was so hot there were plenty of water games and a pool for the kids to play in to cool down. There was also a nearby stream that the leaders took the kids to and played some more. I can say that it was an overall good first time counselor experience and a good start for the upcoming camps.

Jeung Pyeong- the city where the campsite was

The Turtle Wash House

Meeting Hall

Soccer Field

Pool

Places to Sit and Rest - We also set tents up for the kids to sleep for the night

I found his glasses classy

Song Time

No comments:

Post a Comment